Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

Hopelessly Ever After
Ittttttsssssssss my favorite blogging day of the week!!

Linking up my drank with Kristin,
But I gotta be real honest here, mostly I drink beer.
Ok I only drink beer, so that makes this prudy tough for me some weeks.

Either way i am doing an adult smoothie today.

Here is what i put in mine.

plain greek yogurt 1/2-1c.
frozen strawberries 1c.
frozen blueberries (optional) 1/2 c.
water (my blender requires lots of water to actually blend shit, its old) 2 c.
FRESH spinach leaves 2 handfuls
Vodka of your choice 4 shots
Blend well, drink with straw! :)

This is also just a great smoothie without the booze. I dont use oats or flax or any of that other health stuff in my smoothie. Sometimes i use mangos, or peaches also frozen, this makes for a nice refreshing treat on a hot summer day!

Sorry i got no pictures today. BOO!
i have been terrible at taking pictures lately.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you're linking up again this week!! You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete