Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Home Projects Update

Home projects update:
if you're new here, i've done everything myself (or with T-Dubs)

The bathroom hasn't progressed at all, we can't decide what to do in there and it's really intimidating me lately

I broke out the paint, is that bad?
I don't have enough on my plate, obviously.
I'm sick of the mountain of art that needs to be hung.
Its currently stacked in a room, and thats all thats in there!
GAH! Makes me feel like we havent moved in yet.

We have a drop ceiling downstairs
And there were two switches to nothin in the hall,
one where I'm standing in this picture and you can see the one at the bottom.

But I climbed up to see in the ceiling and found a light box, one ugly fluorescent later.... LIGHT!
And its to BOTH switches!

I cannot describe how much this improves our quality of life,
this is the way to the other bathroom we've been using. 
i'm afraid of the dark....so yeah, this makes me happy.
now i can SEE the monsters hiding down there before they get me.
T-Dubs did this project without me, husband winning.
Confessions
I haven't gone to the gym in over a week and I don't care

I'm drinking a beer every night

I wish sometimes all my friends were in the same circle so I didn't have to make 5 different dinner plans, can't we all be friends?

I have an all girl Kayak trip on Saturday, I was invited, but I only know one person.
Social anxiety thru the roof!
but I'm sure it will be fun!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could be there to help with the bathroom - that's one Jason knows how to do.
    Have fun Kayaking! I'm envious, even with strangers.

    ReplyDelete