Thursday, August 15, 2013

Favorite Blog day of the WEEK!

Hopelessly Ever After

Its my Favorite Link to Drink with Hoplessly Ever After!
Today just a quick beer review.
Last week making my own drink at home with only my resources took it out of me!
:)
Plus, i am a beer wench through and through.

Bells is probably one of my most favorite 'snob' beers.
Occasionally the local places will have Two Hearted on tap.


I love this drink.
But the snob i will say, i perfer a draft not a bottle.
Its one of the few beers that is sooooo much more bitter after its been botteled.

Bells has some good beers, this just happens to be one i like.
Try them out next time you are feeling fancy, try anything seasonal its all pretty good.

I cant wait to hear allllll about Kristin's curise! Whos Jelly!? I am! :)

1 comment:

  1. haha I wanted to be a beer wench at the fair one year...then they told me I actually had to like it. and there went that! I may use this for a party soon, always look for tips since I don't always know what to buy for other people.

    ReplyDelete