Friday, August 2, 2013

Who Are you? Part 1

Photobucket 
I am joining all the cool kids and doing Kimmmmmy's link up that is a 6 parter, good thing because i wasn't sure what to write about lately.
I am going to try not to repeat from my random things you never wanted to know about me post.
 
20 random facts
1. As you may of seen earlier this week, i love moving. its only one thing i am actually 110% good at.
2. I love cheesy/cool sci fi tv, Buffy, Galactica, Supernatural, Dollhouse, Firefly.
3. we dont have cable (like our tv isnt plugged into it in the wall) but if we did, i would watch ESPN and the Scifi channels.
4. last winter/spring i went to the gym during specific basketball games so i could watch them on the gym tvs
5. i am a pretty big University of Illinois basketball fan
6. i dont know a lick about football
7. i have read alllll of Chelsea Handlers books
8. i cant let my nails get the white edge under them. when they do i clip them. but i dont bite them.
9. the computer access was so slow Wed and Thrus this week i considered quitting at work
10. i dont understand how a business can be competitive when their operations are soooo effing slow
11. i am super sarcastic with my spouse, if people dont know us they'd think im just a huge ass
12. i started this blog to write about my running since i was working from 2 miles to 6. then i hurt my leg.
13. I might really just be a huge ass in our relationship :) 
14. this morning my husband said he wanted to rent one of the schools sewing machine to take in his shirts that are too big for him.
15. i IMMEDIATELY craved a carton of ice cream, that dick.
16. i mean i am so happy for him, good for him thinning out.
17. I love and quote the movie Multiplicity all the time.
18. i like to do laundry it makes me feel like ive accomplished something
19. i cannot fart on command, even when i need too. anxiety? I can only pass gas in the bathroom. weird.
20. i have minor dyslexia, and sometimes i dont even realize when i'm talking that i have switched words around or the begging letters of words.
 
Describe 3 Legitimate Fears and explain
1. drowning - i am not a strong swimmer and afraid of things monsters in the water will get me (these are in lake michigan....)
 
2. suffocating - i have asthma, so that tight feeling, sudden you cant get oxygen....
3. creepy crawling things, bugs, centipedes, moths - i dont do insects i can feel them crawl on me, and they are gross. i can barely kill them. and why is it every TIME a moth is near me it tries to fly INTO MY MOUTH!
 
Relationship with spouse: Good. I mean i love him, i think he loves me. I currently hate him because he is thinning out and i am just eating all the things. we fight but its weird because he doesnt really fight...like yell or get anger. he does totally make me a better person and if it came down to him or me, my ENTIRE family and extended family would pick him. every. time.
 
When my sister lived with us, they would take turns farting while we watched a movie. drove me crazy. Then we'd all be laughing our heads off. Oh and the other night when we got drunk, we FaceTimed my sister and set it up on the floor and danced around it. Yeah, she was on a date, she should not have answered. But we all 3 were still laughing.
 
List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self:
1. You suck and so does this town. you will graduate with 37 other students. you are gonna put that town in your rear view and thats fine. Its not worth 10 things :) Everything changes when you go to college anyways.
 
5 things that make me the most happy right now
1. beer. always.
2. laughing with T-Dubs
3. food - emotional eater much
4. star wars
5. that i am going to see Wolverine tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT!?!!?! Now i will never get in the water there! Scares the bejesus outta me! WAAA! :(

      Delete
  2. You need a "like" button on your blogs! You make me laugh so much - Which makes me miss you more!

    ReplyDelete