Wednesday, August 28, 2013

So What Wednesdays...



I'm linking an image here because i can't seem to get the button.
Fantasic blogger fail.

Alllllllrightythen!
Today I am saying SO WHAT IF
  • T-Dubs and I can't make ANY paint color decisions. Fights ensure.
  • I havent made progess on the bathroom in over 2 weeks

  • we've bought 3 different door pneumonics (for screen doors). and NONE have them will keep the the screen door from SLAMMING on you.
  • i am batshitcrazy and joined a 30 Day Shred Challenege? And its Day 3, and I am sore and miserable.
  • we have another week on our budget, and its already blown for the month
  • i prefer to listen to insturmental stuff on pandora. sometimes i need chill music
  • the software my company bought for me and my co-worker to us, is making us both crazy and ragey. we are in a 3 year contract. and i hate it.
  • i would rather get paid less and have an entry level postion than make decisions, but then get pissed when i think the WRONG decision is being made :)
  • i deleted all the churchy people that facebook friended me, its like i accepted one then half the church wanted to me my fb friend...um no. i dont know you. you dont know me. i dont want your junk in my newsfeed or your judgement when i curse on fb. i curse. get over it. and stop friending me.
  • i almost done with Burn Notice - sweet lord let it be over.
  • when T-Dubs has brand practice and I'm home alone i drink. oops.
  • T-Dubs has a departement party tonight. horray for dinning with snobby art people.
  • i actually miss the grad student crowd we hung out in...only a few of them were snobby.
  • I havent blogged yet about the VMA thing, our culture rarely 'shocks' me anymore. Read this blog, by Brant titled Sorry, Miley "kids need adults as role models"
And thats it today! Some heavey, some light :)

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from SWW! I am almost done completing the 30 day shred and the first 3 days were horrible to me but after that it got better until level 3 but it is doable you just will want to punch Jillian in the face that's all! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete