Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sad Thrusday

It's my favorite blog day and I'm empty handed so I'm not linking up.
But please go check out Kristin and her wonderful Thirsty Thursday link up party!

I did see this on Pinterest though and cannot wait to try it!! Yum!!

Pumpkin Beertail
Ingredients (makes 4 glasses)
- 3 bottles of Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale
- 1/2 bottle Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 lemon wedges
- a sprinkle of cinnamon

Add sticks, and fill part way with beer and top with sparkling cider, granish with lemon but i think it would be good with oranges since its Blue Moon. Also would be good with Sam Adams.

Going forward i am trying to cut out my drinking for a while.
So far i havent been successful.
What really makes me sad is not doing this link up, though i will continue to read all the cool awesomeness.
But really i need a break from my dranks and to get back into healthy habits with food.
when i drink i tend to eat bad.

Well just a quick one today. craziness at work. anyone wanna hire me? I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment