Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekly Goals back at it!

Operation Skinny Jeans
Back at it for sure. Been on and off. But i am ready to be on!!
ITS ON!
LIKE DONKEY KONG!
1. FINALLY take a picture for #fitstagram
I love love love following Sassy Ash and Jess from OSJ fit camps. I need to let these camps help me, not make me feel like i am not doing enough. I weighed in real quick this morning and im up less than half a pound. So i count that as a win. So this week i wanna get some snap shots of my mornings getting my sweat on!
2. Finish demoing the bathroom.
dontfreakout. seriously wet drywall is never a good sign. but i seem to have removed most of it. now i just have to manage to get the real drywall out in a decent way. notice i am using the word "drywall" incase you didnt know, you are NOT supposed to use drywall in bathrooms or behind tile. fun tims.


Soooooo many things wrong in this picture (like the MDF board!)

3. Eat right and stay off the couch this week.
we have awesome double date plan on thrusday. So i need to get shit done at the beginning of the week and not veg in front of the tv. my folks arrive friday morning sometime.

This happened but it was worth it. Bells two hearted.



3 comments:

  1. I give you some serious credit for tearing out that bathroom! Can't wait to see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture of you two is super cute!

    And look at you demoing your bathroom! WOW!! Will you put it all back together yourself?

    ReplyDelete