Wednesday, August 7, 2013

part four who am i????

Photobucket 

Part Four hosted by the amazing KIMMMMMY!!

What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
Graduating college (dropped out once). Fully employed. Incredible relationship with my brother and sister (i never realized that most or lots of people dont have this). ummmm... i got 3 :)

What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
Patience. I get angry sooooo easily and that leads to things i should never say/think/feel. Patience and forgiveness. I am a very loyal person, so if you cross me i tend to not necessarily hold a grudge but im guarded, very much so.


What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
boobs

How did you feel the moment you became a parents?
choosing to be childless

Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood?
  1. moving all the time
  2. the time i totally misbehaved as a child and actually had child services called on my mom... i still feel guilty about that. (i was 7).
  3. the Christmas i got the Millennium Falcon toy as my big gift. best. Christmas. ever.

1 comment: