Friday, August 9, 2013

Two-fer And Done!

Photobucket 
seriously some these questions were tough, thanks kimmmmmmmy! :)

Part 5.
Describe your relationship with your parents.
What is the therapy? I got mommy and daddy issues. I dont respect my mom enough, and i agree with my dad too much. My dad is a little bit scary, former Lt. Cl. in the Air Force. But i call him when i dont know something becuase he is very knowledgeable. My mom and i never agree and fight all the time. Shes a control freak see where i get it from. I do love them. But my relationship with my dad is much better, even though i have boat loads of daddy issues.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 Years?
meh. I'll be 32, 37, and 42. Honestly i dont want to live to be old... im weird.

Whats your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas. Seriously I love finding the PERFECT gift for someone. I love that feeling of excitment on the Eve staying up late with my sister. Then waking up WAAAAAY too early and opening presents. Its my favorite!!! :)

Whats your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
No kids. But I can answer this one from an outsiders prospective.

Favorite: kids who are in too cool things, reading books, playing with legos, camping. And kids that actually have manners.

Least Favorite: parents who dont have control over their kids, i mean like cant displine, kids make all the decisions etc. Seriously, the biggest problem with this is, I end up feeling guilty when i dont want to spend time with someone anymore because their kids are dicks.

If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
.....crickets....
Ok i am changing this to science fiction because i can't come up with a good answer.
Han Solo BEFORE he meet Luke (nerd alert). And yes, i would've hit that.
pics 

Part 6.
What popular nortion do you think the world has most wrong?
That soccer is the best sport when clearly golf is the best *heavy sarcasm

What is your favoirte part of your body and why?
Nothing? Boobsalwayswinatleast.

What's your favorite quality in your spouse?
He makes money now. j/k! only a little, grad school was hard man, twss supporting both of us!
Ok really though, T-Dubs is the Dreamer :) and his sense of humor. Laughter is good for the soul. And he really does dream for the both of us.

What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
REALLY KIMMY!?!
You brought this upon yourself.
"Live Long and Prosper"


List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Shit. No not, shit. I mean....blerg...
Loving star wars, trusting God, generosity, being blunt, being understanding, having a good relationship with T-Dubs and also with my schsiter. And thats all i can think of.

Here is what i am actually remember for: As a kid i was the NARK!, being a sloppy drunk, being a loud drunk, camping all the time, loving running, loving beer, loving food. wishing i was more of a nerd than i actually was.

No comments:

Post a Comment