Thursday, August 22, 2013

Best blog day of the week

Hopelessly Ever After

I forgot it was thrusday.
So you all get a quick wine review today.
Sorry to the linker-uppers and K-Rock at Hopelesslyeverafter!
I'm in full swing on painting in the house, on top of all the doctor mobojumbo this week.
I totally dropped the ball.
LUCKY for me, my Ram (mom) brought me some wine from South Dakota!
I'm not a huge wine drinker, but i love the name
red ass rhubarb.
hell ya, ill take some of that :)
its very yummy.
drink in classy mason jar goblets esp if your hubs made them for you, whoop!


I guess in the SD they mix this with margarita mix,
i tried that....bleghha!
i'm not huge on fruity-lime-margies-anything.
you know me. beer.
:)

BUT if you like that lime flavor, try it, because it has a strong taste with the sweet/sour rhubarb and lime!

Follow Kristin on twitter @leggs532 for all the details on #ThirstyThursday
she and her hubby just bought a house and i cant wait to see how she they make it their own!
She has a eye for decorating!

MRI results later today....


1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet!! This looks good!! I'll have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete