Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TV Shows I want to be on

This post is entirely stolen borrower from The Party Girls Guide, Erin.
I have been followin her blog for a little bit now, but i usually wait to comment cuz im chicken shit. 
Either way i love her blog and everything she tweets. 
So here are goes my list. (shows dont have to currently be on the air)

TV Shows I belong on... in no particular order

1. Castle.
Crime solving, quick humor, funny, scary, suspenseful, and romance. And ANTICIPATED romance for many seasons! oh the waiting game! Yes sign me up. I'd make a great cop, minus the uniform.
Yum! HI NATHAN FILLION! I love hims. I follow him on twitter because all the cool kids are doing it. I should mention that this is also why i picked... 

2. Firefly

Yes, I know its off of the air, but its hands down one of the best shows of all time. The MERE fact that they had a 10 year reunion at comicon says a lot about the show and its people! Plus, it was awesome. I could be on the crew toting a gun being a scoundrel! This show is basically Han Solo got a lead in a TV series.

3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Ok, this show wins for all reasons. Vampires that dont sparkle, cheesy killin of evil, funny puns, highschool then college, drama, sci-fi, woooo! I am just about as super cheesy and corny as the stunts and plots, but i totally embrace it. JUST like this show. Plus, I may be in love with all the Twilight/Buffy memes out there. They make me laugh.


I never really got into Angel, i love that guy, but the show never quiet did it for me. Props Joss Whedon!

4. Supernatural


I OD-ed on this show on netflix. I love EVERYTHING about it. But mostly that all the guys are insanely bangable hot and the kill evil shit all the time. Soooo i would pretty much love to be on this show...with all these hotties....and their drama. Pretty much i do violence with a tad humor/corny factor but mostly ass kicking! and haught factor on this one.

 pic

truuuuuuueeeee story. hes on the list. lady boner.

5. Scrubs.

This is the greatest show of all time. I'd love to ironically work in the medical field, have a black bestie who is white and nerdy as me, everyone knew i was always in my head, daddy issues (wait ive already got those), fall in love with the nuttiest characters, have an evil janitor pranking me, and a mean boss father figure that called me other names. i cry at the real finale every time.

6. Archer
Don't know it??
Watch it now.
'Nough said.

1 comment:

  1. Firefly is my FAVORITE show!!! We should have a marathon next time we camp - We have the whole show on DVD!!!

    ReplyDelete