Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bum leg and new goals

SOooooo My MRI was clean.
No breaks, fractures, splints, or muscle tears.

Doctor McSportsMed (see above) assured me that this was good news.
Here was my list of tings:

my muscle and leg are tight, and i need to work it out
im going to experience some pain.
I need to push a VERY LITTLE 1-3 on a scaled to 1-10 pain.
I never want pain the following day.
um...pretty sure thats how i got in this mess

Flexibility.
Need I say more? I'm not flexible.
Apparently i need to get flexible.
yoga? stretching for more time? no classes nearby, so that sucks.

No more PT
thankyousweetbabyjeasus
continue core and strength on my own
ok no biggie was already doing this before

Continue with mild cardio.
SLOWLY increase or use resistance.
Always listen to my body, remember the pain scale.
No running.
....hmmmm. ok so i use the elliptical with no resistance right now.
so we are gonna try a little resistance next week.
T-Dubs and i are going to do a half mile walk, we did 1.25 the other day and i hurt the next day

I am done with doctors which is nice, for me and my wallet.
until i get the MRI bill AUGH!
So i took this week off, ordered pizza, drank soda, at Cheetos and combos.

GOALS
Back to meal prep, planning, no booze buying.
5AmClub weekdays
Try hitting up the gym on lunch to walk or elliptical.




2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to hear you're able to get back to it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear the MRI was clean. That has to be a relief. I love that you set realistic goals with no booze buying. I'm pretty sure I can't go a week without drinking, but I might be able to go a week without buying any :)

    ReplyDelete