Monday, August 5, 2013

Who am I? Pt. Duex

Photobucket 

Part DUEX is here! Of "Who Are You?" by Kimmmmmmmy!

6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
  1. that everyone loved and always wore a 3 Wolf Moon Tee
  2. for world peace
  3. to be skinny but to eat whatever i want isnt that every ones wish?
7. What is your dream job and why?
This is hard. Building homes and remodeling. I have always loved they kind of work (except roofing). So Kitchens and Baths i think. it was my first summer job and i love it, but i also got injured. So there is that. But i think it would make me happy. OOOOOOOOORRR staying at home. I love being on top of everything at home. plus with having just bought a house there is a shit ton to do that i do not have the man hours for!

8. What are 5 passions you have?
  1. Ethiopia missions. I went there last year for 2 weeks, by far the best and worst trip of my life. it changed me in a lot of ways. must be time to do a post about this...
  2. Harry Potter. Hunger Games. Star Wars. Marvel. Hell raiser. Han Solo/Harrison Ford. Joss Whedon. Nathan Fillion. Jensen Ackels. Movies and TV -  i love just chilling watching both.
  3. Outdoors, hiking, skiing, camping, caneoing, running :(
  4. i am passionate about being ORGANIZED! THERE IS A PERFECT SYSTEM FOR EVERYTHING! I WILL FIND IT!
  5. Food and Dranks. I am a food lover. I miss going to breweries regularly.
 9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how?
  1. DAMN KIMMMMMY why these gotta be so hard!! twss
  2. My big brother - does this even need explanation?
  3. My little sister - my person but has also survived a whole lot, and opinion is one i seek out often.
  4. my high school English teacher Klem. toughest educator i have ever had in my whole life but also was good at his job. taught me some hard respect lessons in high school.
  5. My dad - he is very successful, and he has a very STRONG influence over me. im sure that is fun for T-Dubs in our marriage.
  6. Jim - my dads best friend. He is just fun out doorsie and always made us kids feel included growing up. I respect him a great deal too as he has had to deal with certain financial and business woes, but always sticks with it. Plus just an incredibly generous caring man to begin with. So positive and happy.
  7. The pastor that officiated our wedding, he just always was transparent, which i think is harder to find in churches that people let on or discuss openly. sorryimnotsorry
  8. Few other peeps from Church.
  9. Nick and Jenna our soul mates :)
  10. T-Dubs - he pursued his dream of becoming a photographer in hard economic times leaving behind a very sure and secure job that paid EXTREMELY WELL! He survived grad school, even though we both wanted him to quit at one point or another. He is a dreamer, its why i married him. I am practical, too practical. He dreams for US! :)
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
do i not get embarrassed? No its just usually for drinking too much and being loud. Its never something awesomely funny. like, i got embarrassed at the grocery store on lunch one day when a guy told me i was beautiful. HEY, I met T-Dubs when i was 17! I never really got alot of attention (graduated with 37 students!). So that kind of thing makes me TOTALLY embarrassed. oh oh he is looking at me? oh hehehehe! Nice, robin, super fucking smooth of you. Here is the thing though, i can be the best wing man for my single girl friends. The diamond on my finger gave me ALLLLLL KINDS of power. Because, i dont care if the guy blows me off, i am spoken for. Hi, I'm Robin! Want to meet my friend Lindsey right there (shes adorable they usually say yes!).

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to go on a medical mission someday. Did you go through your church?

    ReplyDelete