Tuesday, August 6, 2013

TRES! who are you?

Photobucket 
11. Descirbe 10 pet peeves you have.
  • rolling stops
  • taking my right of way at a four way stop
  • doing 5 miles over the speed limit and in the left lane
  • passing at 2 miles and hour faster than the person they are passing
  • old people driving
  • when someone flips me off from their car
  • having had two cars with gas tanks on opposite sides
  • those people who whip out from behind all the people pulled over to let a fire truck/ambulance/funeral go by.
.... i might have road rage, i blame living in NJ.
  • And my BIGGEST PET PEEVE - that person who doesn't stop talking, after you walk away, and down the hall....and out of the fucking building. stop talking. just stop.

12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
Gym. poach egg turkey bacon. shower. 7:10 work. blog before anyone shows up. stalk on instagram. read up on illini basketball. finally do actual work. tickticktickspactickticktictyperiodworkyworkityworking! lunch. call co-worker. talk about how stupid the new software is. 430 punch that shit out. home/pick T-Dubs up dinner, home shit.

13. Whats the hardest part of growing up?
Not realizing your no longer young/invincible/have your whole life to figure it out

14. describe 5 weaknesses and strengths you have.
Weaknesses
  • I cant eat any amount of anything - yes this is a problem
  • I obsess about things
  • worrier -mostly about things i cant even control
  • stubborn as alllll heeeewwwwlll!
  • i don't think before i speak
Strengths
  • generally happy/motivated
  • Active for the most part
  • Loyalty above all else
  • I am a do-er. I serve others, i don't know how to describe this...Acts of Service are how i show people that i care about them or they are important to me.
  • i take instructions really well, im a good worker.

15. describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how i fell in love.
I was 17, he drove a red sports car!! I jest, but that is actually how/why we dated :) I KNEW he was who i wanted to marry (sorry im not a romantic, i think we can make relationships work with anyone), when we broke up in college. it took me about 8 months of drinkin and when i sobered up, i realized how much i loved him. im stubborn see above, but i FINALLY realized he was worth it and i would rather spend my life with him than anyone else.
wolverine movie date on sunday

Fun purchases in my weekend.
We bought a miter saw.
We are gonna build a platform bed.
Also we have to replace our tile shower walls now that there is water in them and the basement..


where all my money goes.

i was so excited! i couldn't stop freaking out!

my seat in our jeep...it was a little tight.
Christening!
Mumford and sons...

Betches if you didn't get on the interwebs yesterday, you missed it.
i LOVE jason sudeikis

2 comments:

  1. I have some serious road rage too. I CAN'T stand when people go like 1 mph hour faster than the car in the right line when they're passing in the left.

    Also, SO jealous of your saw. You can do your own crown moulding! Can't wait to see your diy projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't power tools great! We can't wait to have ours out and going again...

    ReplyDelete