Friday, May 31, 2013

Gotta get down on Friday!

ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY!! GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!

Ok, so today is a combo throw back and Friday awesomeness.

We are splitting from Chambana to St. Louis tonight after work to see our friends!
We are so lucky that some friends from back home (who set us up) moved to St. Louis a few years ago and that we are so close to St. Louis, about a 3 hour drive.
So one of our other friends from back home (NY) is in St. Louis visiting them for the week!
Jaydo, Taters and TDubs were all friends in late high school and college, and they had a little pop band for a while. Due to copy right i can't post anything about that without permission ;) Losers!!!

SOOOO TODAY IS ALL ABOUT JAY! - see what i did there..

He's an awesome friend.

Musician, Party Starter and Lightsaber wielder - at my wedding

He is also my friend. We got close in college, he was one of those people that still liked me as i was trying to figure out who the hell i was, and what i was gonna follow and believe in as an adult. that can be a deal breaker sometimes for friends. Not him.
We can disagree on anything, politics, religion, me being crazy and still be friends.
He forgives.
He is loyal. Prolly why he and i are friends, as loyalty is important to me.
Jay is always fun to be with, we always have a blast together.
ALWAYS A DANCER! and was The Dude!

 
He "THINKS" he loves Star Wars more than me. he's wrong.
He has notoriously taken AWESOME pictures with me throughout the years, I'm sure TDubs loves it :)
Good thing TDubs is so secure in our relationship :)

C'mON! We look freaking awesome!

  Had the first kid out of all us friends, and he's pretty freaking adorable. He is also named after Taters and TDubs. This is an old pic but he didn't have any up on his fb. ;)

He is also one of those people that even though I'm shitty at maintaining long distance friendships, i know i can txt out of the blue and he still cares, and vice versa. (sorry I'm a bad friend)
He can always make me laugh.

I can't wait to see him today.
I can't wait to play LOTR risk alllllll dang night, and maybe A$$whole!
I can't wait to get my DRANK on with him. :)


Ok ENOUGH with the mush! Jay is the coolest and is my friend (there are about a million reasons though, just scratching the surface!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey chick!! I wanted to stop by to let you know I nominated you for the Ivrester Award!! It's a new award started by Sarah at Venus Trapped in Mars. Stop by my blog to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete