Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thirsty Thursday parrrrrttaaaaay!!! & LINK UPS!

Hopelessly Ever After


This is my favorite link up these days! (of course) Be sure to check out K-Rock at HopelesslyEverAfter
button

But I'm also linking up to the summa bucket list!! At da end!

Sooooooo. I'm not much for mixed drinks, so more beer this week!!

Miller High Life!!

Its Miller time!
My go too drink.
Cheap, easy, and always great! (kinda like me...)
Especially this week.
I have needed one erraday!
 I think its the short week.
Or just my batty personality!
Also, I'm classy with my Tall Boys.
I've been known to go even classier with 40s too.


Also I love this logo too, and the classic miller girls that are all worth celebrating.


The bottom two are the coolest ones they did 2 years ago i think? I love the AhmEEERIcan Pride that sorta comes with these :)

Also, I cut my husbands hair. That's very stressful for me. He says he likes it but I know, he likes it longer usually. Oh well it's done! I had to you tube how to blend or fade it! Wish he could color mine it would save us about $100 a month!

My big news is I ran 1 mile yesterday on the dreadmill and my leg doesn't hurt. I have a dr. appt where I plan on discussing my muscle injury. Its a little sore today. But NOTHING like the pain I dealt with for 2 months. Say a little prayer for me, because I think my recent few pounds of weight gain and lack of gym time is totally a result of this stupid leg thing.
button


ITS SUMMA TIME!!! -name that song
Oh boy! I can't wait!!

1. Camping! Lots! - already done is once in Ohio this last weekend. Hitting up a local one next weekend.
1.5 Con some newish friends into camping with us
2. Run a 5k and PR after my leg is better :(
3. Move into out NEW HOUSE
4. Paint said house
5. Party like its Hawt in NYC in July for my soul mate jenna hicks Domino's Bach party
6. Be active
7. Eat better
8. Drink less
9. Maybe not #8
10. Play laser tag
11. Watch Highlander
12. Bonfires
13. Grill out
14. Farmers market
And that's it!!!

5 comments:

  1. :) Love it. Especially #s 8 and 9. Bahaha. You funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best!! Thanks so much for linking up AGAIN!! And so funny because a friend of mine used to call me K-Rock in high school. haha.

    Yay for the mile!!!! Good for you!! I know how hard it is. I'm still struggling with it. Congrats!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! Yay for Miller time! Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of people going camping this summer! Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothin' wrong with a lotta beer. :)

    ReplyDelete