Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So what ... Link up

Couldnt get Shannon's button to work :( But check out her link up on Wednesdays for

"SO WHAT WEDNESDAYS"

So what if...
  • for the last two nights I've made homemade icing after dinner.
  • i finally decided to Weigh in Wednesday, and I'm the same weight i was at the end of February
  • someone might finally buy our paininthearse platform bed, but I'm scared they wont want it because its got lots of dents and nicks from moving it so many times
  • i think TDubs doesn't understand how crazy buying this house has made me
  • if i am actually crazy
  • i still cant run.
  • not being able to run always brings tears to my eyes, they don't always fall but they are there
  • i decide to go to bed at 8 tonight
  • i serve sandwiches on my night to cook dinner, beats cereal
  • my hair dresser had her baby 2 weeks early
  • my gray is about 3/4 of an inch right now..no..wait its white..no longer gray
  • I'm 27 and i have more white hair than gray
HOORAY FOR FREAKIN HUMP DAY! Let this week END!

No comments:

Post a Comment