Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday Link up

button
180 today.

Decided to start tracking weight again.
it really makes me angry pants
i haven't weighed in 2 months
and I'm the same exact weight i was then.
this is why i quit the first time
i can tell you ALL my pants fit better

and that i feel better
and my arms are much more defined that before but they are still a work in progress

so today i weighed in at the gym.
I stopped weighing while TDubs was in grad school
because none of my clothes fit and i just did not want to know
last summer (left side) i am sure i was at or close to 200 lbs

(right side was last Friday)
then the hubs and i tried to cut out processed foods or foods with ingredients would couldn't read!
I dropped about 8 lbs that first 6 weeks with no pasta or breads
then i yo yoed for a bit
then the holidays hit, YIKES.
Then January i got serious about training for my 10K that sucked ass.
February i started lifting.
i was terrified
but now its May and my arms have TINY definition


there is my love/hate relationship with weight and the scale
end rant.






1 comment:

  1. Hey girl - I tried to respond to your e-mail but it didn't work because you're a 'no-reply blogger'... anyways, the button shows up for me on your site, it looks like it's working just fine... let me know if you're still having trouble but it looks good from my end. Thanks for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete