Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekly Goals link up!!!


Operation Skinny Jeans

Weekly Goals Link up with Jess, who is totally awesome and rocks, and i think we'd be friends IRL.

LETS REVIEW:
1. Find inspiration: Ummmm i guess i did this, not really sure how to measure it. 

2. Mama Laughlin's Arm workout. DONE

2.1 AND I wanna "try" this plank work out ...FAIL. I did not make time to do this.

3. Eat clean. "bitch through it robin, just effing do it, you'll thank me 30lbs later". I'm gonna say 70/30 win/loss Thursday (small group night) is always tough. Got my drank on with the hubs on Saturday, and then ate lots of hangover carbs on Sunday. BUT we moved a ton of stuff on Saturday and packed like crazy. We are working hard!

NEW GOALS
OK i need smaller simpler goals and i need to get specific.

1. DO NOT EAT DESSERT ON THURSDAY!
- was that specific enough?? This night is our small group night and its kind of a free for all of yummy bad food. YOU CAN DO IT!!

2. Planks workout.
Don't know if i need to try this at home instead of the gym, but i do wanna try this. This is also my goal for the infamous 10 Week Challenge hosted by the one and the same awesome JESS! http://pumpsandiron.com/2012/05/23/plank-workout/

3. Keep up on my May Challenge.
Thanks to Mrs. Mustache Dairies, whom i love, i am doing this crazy challenge. I had to break up the sit ups this week, 40. Man, its gonna suck. But isn't that the point?

Also i rest on the weekend (we tend to be active on either day), So my day is offset from this calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment