Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weigh in Wed!!



Pretty Strong Medicine


This sucks! 
Two weeks ago I saw 179 for the first time in years

Well since then its been binge drinking and bad food for two weeks.

So I guess it's no surprise that this morning I was 183.


:( Sorry the gym has shitty lighting. 183.6 to be exact.

I had a gawd awful reaction to quinoa that put me down and out last week and then I had a pity party and drank for several days.

Sooooooooo
1. No more DRANKS during me week

2. Choose healthy when we out or at small group! Commit, damn it!!

3. Gym time every morning mon-fri no more excuses or pity. Do it.

4. Also maybe buy lifting gloves... Your hands are jacked today!


Here is my kick arse healthy post gym breakfast!! poached eggs and turkey bacon!

2 comments:

  1. Use this as motivation :) You will get back there - I am trying to see the 170s for the first time in a decade or more! It seems like such a stretch but I am hovering where you are.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinking is one of my problems in the weight loss department too! I'm trying to limit myself to one day a week but it's hard! Good luck with getting back on track - I'm sure you'll do great! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete