Friday, May 17, 2013

FRIDAY! where have you been?

TGIF!
For reals.
I broke done and had drinks on Wednesday.
In my goals to eat clean and healthy I USUALLY try to not drink during the week.
But it just wasn't happening this week.

Since my leg started sucking, there has been almost no cardio.
Which makes me a little bangbangcrazy!
 Cardio of any kind just makes me feel better in general.
I miss being able to run.

But, i got my DRANK on on Wednesday and finally did some much needed hair maintenance. I usually pay someone else to deal with my gray white hair. but she just had a baby.
So i headed to my nearest Wally World and picked up two boxes of a color that was close to what i thought my color was. But the white was about 3/4 to an inch grown out. THANKFULLY its now all DARK! Whites be gone (im not racist i swear)

Also we caught Iron Man 3. Meh. It was enjoyable. But i think i have pretty high standards for these types of movies, especially after Avengers was SOOO good. Who is the guy creeping in the back left?
Also, this sort of felt like a Terminator 2 rip off?

Anyone? Just me? ok.
(couldnt find a picture of the guy healing or whatever)

OK HIGHGLIGHT OF THE FREAKING MOVIE!?
Thor The Dark World, bitches!
Channing who? is all i can say to that!
yummmmmm!

Also hottest villian ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment