Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekly goals link up

Operation Skinny Jeans
Weekly Goals Link up with Jess, who i should thank because this helps keep me honest! TANKS!

LETS REVIEW:
my overall was to simplify my goals this week...

1. Do not eat Dessert on Thrusday.. FAIL! Yup someone showed up late to small group with Snickers Ice Cream. I can say no to alot of things, but ice cream is NOT one of them.

2. Planks workout. Double FAIL.
I did not get this one in. Its gonna happen tonight. BECAUSE i did not get it in last week. heeeheehee

3. May Challenge. Ehhhhh....well i am still doing it but im not on schedule for the calendar. BUT I am still doing it! Thats what matters!
not. so. hot.

i am fearful this is going to reflect in my Weigh In Wednesday.
We were out of town on the weekend and ate fluff and PB filled crepes and drank lots of beer.
it will be a miracle if i even get close to what i weighed last week.

NEW GOALS:
1. Eat small portions at small group this Thrusday.
Take a photo of that shitznat and post it so i actually feel accountable for it.

2. Planks work out again - are getting done tonight. Core. Lift daily.
This shouldnt be too hard because of a strained muscle in my leg, i am not doing any cardio. but boy is this like the worst! AUGH! We usually hit the gym every weekday morning at 5am. Today we did not.

3. No snacking post dinner. Do not sit in front of the tv = pack boxes!
We eat pretty healthy dinners and i snack when we sit in front of the tv.
we need to keep packing and stayin focused on organizing our junk for the move and the minute we sit down we lose our ability to stay focused. So the not post dinner snacking is going to go hand in had with keep packing. Our garage is a disaster, and i know its just needs to be done and it would prolly only take us one night after work to finish it.

4. Pray with my hubs.
This is personal. Its a good goal to have. and here is the reality, praying together is not gonna HURT either of us. So I just need to do it. I believe in the power of prayer in small and big issues. Not sure how to write about God, Faith and other bible stuff on the blog yet.
And thats a wrap! I am going to go to the gym on all my other days this week! We over slept this morning due to Star Trek lastnight! WOOT! See that sci-fi heaven it was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment