Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WIW 5/22

Not my typically WIW... Or anyone's for that matter



button

Okkkkkkk! 
Quinoa = rashswellinggrossness!
Good LAWRD! - Is what I thought when I saw my face this morning.
Think, heat rash gone terribly wrong + swelling.

CVS at 10pm lastnight to hope up on meds.
I was praying for some relief by this morning.
No such luck, for this bitch!
TDubs is in the same shape. Less swelling though.
LUCKY!!!
Here we are, trying to be healthy and try new things. 
Enter Quinoa
EPIC FAIL!!


Off to convenient care, for this Puffer FISH!
I was the first one, Because yeah, i wasnt going to the gym.
Which means I will weigh in! :) ironically. But with all the swelling I'm not too concerned with how my weight turns out.
Effer! up to 181.2.
Totes swollen, dats why.

And here is the nastiest picture i will EVA post on my blog. 

I am trying to do the same angle with my chin up a bit.
As you can see i USUALLY have a jaw line.
And LOOK AT THAT FAT NECK! GROSS!
Also you can see my wicked scar from breaking my jaw. Funzies.
1st photo is from this weekend
2nd was done this morning pre-urgent care.
(also i just noticed how swollen my shoulders and collar bone are. ewww)

Two shotts in the butt, later, and my cheek and mouth seem to have calmed the eff down.
Neck and gullet are still all weird.
Ok Turkey Neck.

I felt like this, when i woke up.


Ahhhh such is life.
You try something new and 'healthy' and that shit LITTERALLY blows up yo face.
Don't hate.
But I (or the husband) will be eating this stuff every again.

HAPPY WEIGH IN WENDESDAYS YOU LUCKY CHICAS!
So if you had a gain today, or just arent happy with the scale,
think about my TWO shotts in my right butt cheek
and how i cried in the office because the dr. was a total hairy nut sack.

Is it Friday yet?
Home work out tonight.
No pity eating.
Pray for my reaction to go away before camping this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment