Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thirsty Thursday link up

Hopelessly Ever After
Awwwwweee Hellsss Yeaaaaaaa! 
i just found this blog through Brew Mama, and i totally love this link up idea!
might be an alcoholic. dont care.

 So here are the rules from Kristin's Kick Ass Blog!
1. Follow Kristin - do it MEOW
2. Grab the button, put in your post
3. Write about your favorite alcoholic beverage.
4. And link up
5. get ideas and ENJOY

WHITE RUSSIANS!

I am a classy lady.

you have to drink this when you watch The Big Lebowski.
(which may or may not be a favorite past time in our home)
there are no other options!

Recipe:
Ice
Vodka
Coffee Liquor - we use Kahlua
Half and Half


Personally, i like to add some Vanilla Coffee Creamer to make it super sweet!
But you could add any flavor of creamer, and now they make different flavors of the coffee-like liquors.
hmmmmm, strokes chin, i see an experiment in the near future!

This is literally the only drink i DRANK when its not beer.
i have been trying to mix it up a bit with vod-ski and juice for a less calories/healthier way :)
who am i kidding i still prefer beer!
But i am hoping this link up is a regular thing so i can do my top favorite brews their justice!
SO KEEP DOING IT K-DAWG!

Anything can be solved with a cold beer.

3 comments:

  1. I love white russians... YUM! One time in band camp....my mama made me a few of these, tall glass style and I had a great time...or at least I think I did! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in on our linkup!! I LOVE white russians!!! Thanks for the recipe!!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white russians and the Dude. Most of the one liners in our house come from the Big Lebowski or Boondock Saints.

    ReplyDelete