Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekly Goals Link Up


Operation Skinny Jeans

Oh Boy I am going to WISH I never linked up to this idea. But the accountability is a good slap in the face.
Recap:
1. Not run. - i walked hard on Monday then HURT for days :( stupidassmothereffinglegiwillcutyouoff. So good i won this one.

2. Still go to the gym. - 50/50 we slept two days. we went one and i stood around. cried in the locker room. hated myself. and felt stupid asking TDubs if he could take me home early because i didnt know what i could do.

3. Eat clean. ....meeehhhhh... No small group this week so we did better. But then Friday Mexican happen and so did that time of the month. 4 Sangria's later, smothered cheese something dinner, 3 baskets of chips, and then a beer run after dinner. not so hot. Beer again on Saturday night post BWW for lunch. But this was fun TDubs and i were finally both home, so we had a dance party in the living room. Love hims.

its a miracle he loves me. check this out. im a huge bitch.

This was after the morning i cried at the gym. He knows its so hard for me to not be running right now. so he sent me this really sweet email. :) and i couldnt resist being a jerkwad.

 soooo 1 for 3. effing #3 is gonna be on there all the damn time.

1. Find inspiration for the 10 week challenge through the same awesome chica hosting this link up. This might be for me...

I also might make my own graphic that reads "Bitch through it, but just do it" unsure yet. I am vulgar. I always have been since i used the "f" word in 7th grade. Hooked for life!

2. Mama Laughlin's Arm workout. I hit up SkinnyMeg's last week. My shoulders are still sore.



2.1 AND I wanna "try" this plank work out because i think it would be good to do something other than arms but that doesnt bother my resting dumbass leg.
http://pumpsandiron.com/2012/05/23/plank-workout/


3. Eat clean. "bitch through it robin, just effing do it, you'll thank me 30lbs later"

No comments:

Post a Comment