Thursday, May 23, 2013

ThirstyThursday link up

Hopelessly Ever After



Ok, I'm blog-in-love with Hopelessly Eva Afta Kristin! :)
So check her out! And follow along!
She is hosting this sweet paaaartay!!

So, this is also a throw back since its been my fav beer of all time.

Best beer ever.

Ok, probably not.
But, I do argue that its the best cheaper beer on the face of this planet.
and its nostalgic for us, as we cannot buy it where we live now.

Awwwwe boo Illinois, and every other state not on the East Coast.
So, we make like Smokey and the Bandit whenever we visit home (PA & NY).

Fun Facts!
  • This is America's Oldest Brewery
  • David G. Yuengling orginally came from Aldingen, Germany
  • The business is currently owned and operated by 5th generation Richard Yuengling Jr. and his two daughters (who will be come 6th gen!)
  • The first brewery is in Pottsville, PA
  • and then they expanded to Tampa, FL
  • Back home (PA&NY) when you order a "lager" at the bar they give you a draft of Yueng'
  • True Story


Plus its got this sweet label.
I swear i want to love New Belgian just because they have the best labels (Fat Tire)
Yuengling also jumped on the brewery bandwagon and started brewing different types of beer.
TDubs LOVES Lord Chester field...probably because its fun to say.
Personally i love me some originally Lager and Premium.

And that is my favorite beer of all time.
its probably not that good :) its just what my family all drank
and when i grew up drinking
and what i miss about home sometimes!
LINK UP! AND PARTAAAAY!!
Thanks, Kristin you are awesome for making this happen!

4 comments:

  1. Thank YOU!!! So glad you linked up with us!! I love Yuengling. My husband hates it. lol. But it's usually cheap and I'll drink anything cheap. :) Thanks so much for the fun facts, too. What a great idea!!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. Yuengling is my go-to affordable beer for SURE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived in North Carolina for a year and now I'm back in Iowa and I miss Yuengling!! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried Yuengling, worth a try soon though :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete