Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WIW 5/15

button
Linking up is my favorite thing to do these days.

today I hated weighing in.
I haven't run in weeks
I wrote a pity party post about it but never published it
who wants to hear my whine? not me.
but seriously I feel like I'm really suffering.
running helps me DEAL and now I CANT and therefore I feel like a crazy person off their meds

180.6 -5/8
179.2 5/15

holy hell!
How did this happen??
I have been STUCK at 180 for months!!!
And now I can't run.
So I'm lifting all the time.
How, what, when?????
Drank crazy over the weekend? Check
Eat tons of breads? Check
Whine, bitch and moan? Checkety Check!
Still doing the May challenge? check!
Still going to the gym (even thou it makes me wanna cry because I can't do ANY cardio)? CHECK!

Honestly I'm floored! 4 years ago was the last time I even saw any number below 180...
(that was harder to admit than posting the pictures of the scale..)

Here's what I rocked out to on Pandora this morning!


No Pandora I will not upgrade.
You are free!
Why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free!?

I'm sooooo bad at taking pictures of myself....

I have been "trying" to eat cleaner.
As shown here.
But I ate drank REAL terrible over the weekend. I am in a really difficult place because of my stupid leg i cut you
And I did stop weighing myself after the first month of being stuck. But today this totally lifted my spirits. I can tell you I have felt worlds better. My pants have gotten looser, I've had to tighten up my belt. Now, I don't wanna get ahead of myself, this is only 1 lb. BUT ITS ONE EFFING POUND I HAVEN'T been able to ditch for MONTHS! I still really wish my leg was better and I could run, just because it makes me feel good. But, I have taken to some other bloggers (MamaLaughlin and SkinnyMeg) and started lifting lots and lifting heavy. I have loved both of their arm workouts and have mushed them together. It works. Even if its ONLY 1 pound.


How was your WIW???
Did you have any NSV???

2 comments:

  1. "No Pandora I will not upgrade.
    You are free!"

    I'm dying. That's hilarious. Great job on the loss, get it, get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 pound is awesome! Don't be so hard on yourself. It takes time. I'm in the same boat as you, I seem to be lingering around 179 and I too love beer drinking on weekends. Damn you beer and your temptations!

    ReplyDelete