Monday, September 30, 2013

Shiney New YMCA

Running Saturday: 1 min walk 6 mins run x3.
Went well. Felt good. No pain.
It was after taking a class at the Y.
MISTAKE, now im really sore and worried i have re-injuried myself. so im tryign to rest...
So about two weeks ago T-Dubs and I joined the new SHINEY YMCA near where we live.
We had a $20/month membership at a local 'gym' that basically just had equipment. Honestly they didnt even have a good area to stretch. but we werent that serious about working out. so whatever.

We've been 5amclubbers since January.
So we joined the 'cool' gym.
I say cool, because we see SOOOO many people there we know from church, or famous people from chruch. :)
Last week we tried swimming in the pools, huge fail.
We have to try that at a non peak time.
Then Saturday we tried Boby Pump by Les Mills?
CRAZY! AWESOME! I can barely walk and i fall into every chair. :)
here are two of my favorite features of this gym:
This makes sooooo much sense.
no eye contact ever, with anyone on theses. ever.

They have a TINY little track inside which is so nice. not good for long distances but with my training runs being pretty small still. this is a really nice feature for me

Friday husband and i went to watch the Fightin Illini beat Iowa in the assembly hall! I love some good volleyball.





No comments:

Post a Comment