Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September Goals

It's true and its time.
Amber is doing this button sorta challenge this month.
So here go some September goals.
 
1. Track all weigh ins. Gain or Loss
This isn't a huge deal but should be doable. It helps me stay focused and encourages me to plan my meals and eat healthy.
 
2. Do 30DS 5 days a week.
This will be my first time EVER completing this stupid ass shit. But i joined a fb group and other ladies are doing it. so i should also be able to do it.
 
3. Try easing into a lite jog
This will be more difficult. With my leg, i am not only fearful but overly cautious on fixing the problem on recreating it. So light jogs to work on. I also just want to go on more walks. Hubs and I used to walk all the time, and i think that helped us keep the weight off, plus it encouraged us to NOT drink. But their are evil bugs in our yard that bite us all the time. MidWest chiggers? They suck and make me not want to go outside.
 
4. Do NOT EVER give up. And eat bad ALL DAY!
New me. New meal at every meal. Old me would trash a whole day or two and gain a ton of weight. If i have a snack attack or eat something bad, fine. Shake that off.
 

I choose who i want to be.
Time to get it. And i know it will require sacrifices like beer, but if i want it as bad as i complain about it, i just need to make it happen.

1 comment: