Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekly Goals 9/9



Set yourself up to reach your goals. Don't set your goals out of reach.
^ sometimes i need to just chillax.
Which is what i did yesterday, we watched some Trek and part of the new spiderman (lame, save your time).

Workouts
Do Level 2 of 30DS every MORNING this week. - monday done.
Arms - M,W,F
Get 2 pain-train runs in. i am suppose to expereince pain from a 1-3 and never pain the next day. i want to push through but i also don't want to get injured again, but i still need to go out and do it. Tuesday & Thrusday with legs.

Food
Prep quiche tonight for healthy lunches all week. - do this TONIGHT, NO EXCUSES!
plan tuesdays meal - planned.
Drinks - well i am off of the beer for most of this month as i do Shred and try to eat better but i did have two sunrises lastnight whoops. sorryimnotsorry. But my goal is still not to buy any beer. except my birthday.

Personal
Enjoy my birthday this year. Indulge and be ok with that.

I signed up for the Live More Weigh Less challenge via instagram. I follow a lovely lady on there that posted something that caused me to inquire more. Ok so heres the deal you get daily things/tasks you have to do. For example this Friday we are supposed to wear red lip stick, which is gonna be a problem because, i dont actually own any lip stick. I got a late start and had catch up all weekend. So my goal is to actually do these during the week. Its a great concept on loving yourself, and getting some garabage out of your head while trying to have a better relationship with food. I am excited that my birthday falls on the "tell your body you love her" day. On a day i dont want to hate everythign about myself, i am very excited for this. :)


Tomorrow I am going to do a "if money grew on trees theses are things i would want for my birthday" post.

1 comment: