Friday, September 13, 2013

Birthday Tings

Wednesday was my 28th Birthday!
T-Dubs and I will be the same age until December.
He delivered the best birthday by far!
He took the entire day off, got the ENTIRE house cleaned.
And cooked me my favorite meal from Red Lobster, sauteed garlic shrimp Alfredo and biscuits!
1) You know your old when the high light of your birthday is someone else cleaned your house
2) Home cooked meal. - i hate cooking/baking with a passion. it is not for me. #wifefail

ALSO! Dude made HOMEMADE ICECREAM! idie
Its pure heavy whipping cream so super rich.
And a pumpkin pie. I have always had pumpkin pie on my birthday even as a kid.
I LOVED ALL THINGS PUMPKIN BEFORE IT WAS A THING!
My sister bought me a super cool wine bottle candle Abra thingy.
Which will make a great center piece during the fall/winter.
Anddddd....star trek. thankyouthankyouchirspinethankyou.
T-Dubs knocked this year out of the park with 3 gifts (in addition to the clean house).
vinly
NERD ALERT! idie,again!
vinly orginal
Thanks for the best birthday yet, Hubs! I love yer face!

4 comments:

  1. That dinner looks amazing! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Star Wars swag! Happy Belated Birthday!!! And you have got a keeper there, he cooks and cleans?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you had such a great birthday! Way to go Will - You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete