Tuesday, September 10, 2013

If Birthday Money Grew on Trees

If you read Marcy's blog she did this last week. And as we share a birthday I asked if I could steal this idea.

So here are some things I would want if money ONLY for my birthday grew on trees...
Few things I've pinned that I want! 

I desperately want more nerd shirts.
I also really wanna sport the fun workout shirts. But i get all my gym shirts for $2 at goodwill...or target.
WHO DOESNT WANT THE AWESOME ARROW BANGLE! Must HAVE!

If this ice cream below is real! Its the only item on my bucket list...

Blogging has really made me want to be ME!
Harry Potter Mug. Home State Shirt - yes i live in Illinois but I'm from the East!

I would pay someone to fix all this
I need a shower, kthanksbye.

I would also get a fire place (seeing a new home ownership theme?)
And a wood shop. That will always be the dream.

And the cravings of my car needs.


VW was my first ever car, i pitched it when i broke down and i should have repaired it.
Don't hate, it's my dream :)
Also both vehicles must be stick shift.
Do you love that when i 'want' something it still isn't this....

Tomorrow is my Birthday, i turn 28.
And some how this ended up being a car post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment