Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Breakfast, always.

I always eat breakfast.
In fact, when I was first married the only food I could make was breakfast food!
this is my standard morning;
Yes i own a 1980s egg poacher, dont hate. its awesome.
Occasionally i have quick oats with fruit in it, or the apple sauce my husband made.

I was chatting with some g/f lastnight and was surprised how many of them dont eat breakfast.
And they all range in fitness level and weights, from that bean pole friend that could never wiegh 100lbs if she tried. to the jolly green giant friend that is actually 6 feet tall. We are at ranging weights and sizes, kids to plus sizes. I guess it just surprised me that all ranges didnt eat breakfast. Maybe i always assumed i was heavier because i eat a hearty breakfast.

Breakfast is fuel.
It wakes me up for my day.
It also makes me not be starving for lunch at 10 am
I am a food person i love food.
i also love sleep so i totally understand the sleep-extra-20-mins-vs-breakfast.
BUT, that 20 mins or so to make and eat my real breakfast really helps me prepare for the day.
thanksinternet

Its not for everyone.
But i read a lot of health and fitness, books, mags, interentings, and i rarely see anyone neglect breakfast.
Just saying.
I love breakfast.
You should too.

Whats your favorite breakfast food to eat or make? What is your go to breakfast?


1 comment:

  1. I love having a morning routine. Waking up, making my coffee and breakfast, surfing the web while I eat, and then getting ready. I feel like starting my morning off the same way gets me all set up for having a good day. Your breakfast looks really yummy. I'm usually too lazy to make eggs except for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete