Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finish the sentence link uo

button

My Happy Place..
The Millennium Falcon
The shire
Hogwarts
JJ Abrams' USS Enterprise
The matrix
... To name a few

Whatever Happened To...
All the cell phone and tablet watches from the 90s movies? I'm looking at your mission impossible and pierce- James Bond and Dick Tracy.

So What if I ...
Then I would
But I can't 
So I shan't 

E! Needs a reality show about...
Comicon!

My go-to Fast Food Meal is ... Hungover, bacon egg and cheese biscuit!

You might not know that I ...
Can't eat buffalo wings or dip or pizza without drinking at least a half gallon of milk. Me no likey hott

The hottest quarterback in the NFL is...
Burt Reynolds ?

If I Could ...
Be iron man.

My Personality is awesome because..
I have an awesome personality. (Said everyone in high school whomp whomp!)

Twerking is...
Funny when you catch on fire, but less funny when u find out that video was a fake

I think it's super gross when...
I can hear T-dubs blow snot rockets in the shower, from the other end of the house.

Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus...
To find a friend she can talk to and twerk it all out.
-sidebar she is a freaking evil genius. People are still talking about this.

1 comment:

  1. "So I Shant..." LOL

    That made me for real laugh out loud. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete