Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So What Wednesday

This Wednesday I am saying SO WHAT IF..
  • we moved our bed room for the 3rd time, (1 move in, 2 move upstairs, 3 move back down stairs).
  • im the biggest chicken because bailed on joining adult gymnastics
  • i saw a mouse in garage the first week we moved in, and i keep having dreams about mice in our bed. One of the cats slept next to me two nights ago and moved under the covers and when she did, i woke up and jump straight out of bed because i was 100% sure she was a mouse on me, in bed.
  • our bathroom is DRAGGING out. baby steps, people.
  • I am setting goals for #GYSTS, I started yesterday and ordered pizza.
  • i am rewatch Penelope for the 100th time! I Love that movie and James...ahhh james.
  • I am SOOO freaking over Jillian Michaels who died and choose her to get me fit?
  • im not sure what to blog about lately, i feel at a loss for words.
  • i probably cant blog because im super boring IRL...

1 comment:

  1. You being at a loss for words is probably because you are consumed with being attacked my mice n your sleep! Haha!

    ReplyDelete