Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 8 of 30DS

OHHHHHH MAN!
This bisch right here, is killing me.
Level 1, Day 8, with 22 days to go.
I am resting on weekends because i am usually very active.
I am adding this 30 mins on top of my normal strength training at #5amclub.

I AM STARVING ALL THE TIME NOW! :(
Which is really disappointing because it means i am not losing weight because i am eating tons all the time.
On Arm Day (MWF) i can barely come home and do the pushups.
Also i don't have weights, i have cans that i use.

I am hating her. I sort of cant wait for Level 2.
As i have never been there before.
But I am also just deflated by all my poor eating.
I also wanna kick this challenge in the BOOTY!
I wanna do 30 days (w/ rest days in there) and hit all LEVELS!

Goals
(now till monday)
plan meals for the rest of the week and weekend.
Shred tomorrow and then on Saturday morning.
Run one minute outside tomorrow (leg day). I ran for 1 minute yesterday on the dreadmill.
BIGGEST GOAL I NEED TO MAKE HAPPEN: Stop drinking beer.

I am going to attempt to clean up my poor drinking for the rest of the month.
Except for the 11th, my birthday. :)

22 days left, 22 days left, 22 days left...

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!! I love that you are using cans as weights ;) lol You can do it! She's a B but she will get you results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously noticed a huge change in my fitness and how I felt when I nearly cut alcohol from my diet. I know it's a drag, but you will see the change.

    ReplyDelete