Friday, September 20, 2013

Follow up Friday

This week I've been MIA.
I got cold like symptoms on Monday and Tuesday.
But never got the cold. thank the lord.
heres the updated.

Monday we joined our local YMCA. Pictures to come soon.
We love it. Nice. New.
Group fitness, pools, and an indoor track.

Got cracking on the bathroom again.
Plastic is hung.
I have a Michael Bryne Tiling book from the library that suggests lining it with assfault felt.
Thats next on the list.
It only took us an hour to locate the water shut off for the house.
Aaaahhhhh we are sad new homeowners :)



I RAN
And I completed my first week back in therapy approved training runs!!
This was my week 1. And actually i didnt follow this 100%.
i did Run 1 - all last week.
So this week Run 1 & 2 were both actually 2, and then Run 3 was this morning.
Runners high and beyond.
I sweat.
My feet hit the floor/treadmill.
I am pushing  myself.
I crank my tunes!

Jay-Z. Always.
It has seriously been amazing.
I have been soooooo DOWN.
Depressed doesnt even cover the range of emotions.
Maybe more like Manic Depressive.
I totally understand how hard it is to be positive during an injury.
Not being about to get my heart rate up in a way i enjoy, and really sweat it out.
I quit 30DS mostly because I had a priated copy on my lap top and it died sunday.

Its hard to put into words how running makes me feel.
Strong.
Confident.
Invinceible.
Able.

Its that feeling of pushing one foot in front of the other.
When my lungs burn, my sides have stitches, i want to quit but keep going.
This training program is slooooooowwww.
But i am hopeful that it will get back to higher milage (for me thats anything above 2 miles).
without any injuries.

Rocking Robin FINALLY RUNS

No comments:

Post a Comment