Wednesday, October 2, 2013

So what if...

This week I am saying SO WHAT IF...
    Life After I Dew
  • I am losing my temper quicker and quicker at work. I have a bad feeling about that...
  • I started getting serious about working out in January for a wedding that is in two weeks. I've only lost 8 lbs.
  • Most days I'd prefer to come home and have a drink.
  • the bathroom shower still needs to be sealed in, backer board, tiled, and grouted.
  • the spare bathroom... i am pretty sure is leaking into the floor. i saw water today.
  • i skipped the gym today. my leg is SUPER SORE. and i did work it out yesterday, and i have been stretching a lot since Sunday. I know i am suppose to keep working out, but post injury, i am going to err on the side of caution, i do not want to be out for 6 months again!
  • i cannot wait for said wedding above because it will be a blast
  • but i am a little sad a new friend here might have her bach party that night
  • i could eat cheese all day long i would.

And thats what i am saying so what to today!! Hope everyone has a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Love your list. I've had to try to get over the need to have a adult beverage when I'm trying to unwind. Mostly I really don't anymore maybe a few on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete