Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog Update/Weekend Recap

Alrightchay'all.
Here is my current update.
This Saturday is the service for my grandfather.
We leave EARLY on Thursday morning.

That being said i have lots to do to get ready.
yesterday Will and I got out and reshingled our shed roof and put the grill in it.
I didnt take pictures. blog fail.
It was also a pretty piss-poor job and it looks terrible.
Come spring the entire roof will come off, and we have that too look forward too.
Story for another day.

Heres the dealyo, i will not be posting everyday this week, and not at all Thursday till next Tuesday.
Its a 12 hour drive home, which means i'll be in da car all day on Thursday and Monday.
I apologize.
But I also dont want to fill the blog with pointless posts.

I dont feel like posting.
I dont feel like much of anything...other than this..

It will be better after i put this service and all the family drama behind me.

OOOOONNNN to the good stuff.
I had another Bacholorette party this weekend.
It was quiet the event at Vickies. This was a photo i sent to T-Dubs.

He did not respond with enough enthusiasm, so i did not buy
yes, i know i wasn't 'really wearing it.' hush your mush!

On to the coolest place ever! Medieval times! WOOOO! So much fun!
Even if our knight did lose! Fo-Stabbed. And died.

The bride was kind enough to buy us all flags, we very quickly turned into WOO girls.
woo!
And that was great and i had blast.
It was actually super nice to get away.
Now, fast forward, even to NEXT Monday and I'd be a happy camper.

Later gators. Dont miss me too much. i promise to be back.
In the mean time, stalk me on instagram. @robine182

No comments:

Post a Comment