Friday, October 25, 2013

No fun run

I ran this shiz yesterday, post work.
If you follow me on instagram, @robine182 i should change that to blog status
you saw i was not only having a long difficult day but i did NOT want to run.

SUCK IT UP BUTTER CUP!
And i did.
I had a new outfit and everything and it was about 34 degrees out.
Before and After. and a kitty photo bomb to boot.
Jacket: Gap. Pantlopes: Oldnavy compressions LOVE. Hat/headband/earwarmers: Nike & Champion. Shoes: Adidas. FLIPBELT lovex2

So I am still doing a C25K sort of thing my trainers gave me to work on. The good news is i am still getting quicker and i have no pain. double win. I havent progressed in about 3 weeks because i havent been consistent.
First two intervals were fine.
Its freaking cold so my breathing was rough and my chest was tight.

Man that last interval i wanted to quit.
I need a route that takes me in a loop not having to back track to get my time in.
I REALLY wanted to quit.
But honestly, I was like, "if i quit now, i can't say i did it tomorrow on the blog"..
I DID IT! AND IT SUCKED BUT I FREAKING DID IT.
there it is. I struggle. its hard sometimes. but this my blog so im gonna brag away.

small miracles - archer

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! It was MISERABLE yesterday. I was running in a really ghetto area, but no scary dudes messed with me because I could not contain my runny nose. It was disgusting!

    Good for you for getting out there. Having cute running clothes helps too :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fist pump for getting it done. I love the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Great job!! I stopped running again. I really need to get back to it!!

    ReplyDelete