Friday, October 4, 2013

Sunshine thingy!

So Kristin nominated me for the Sunshine Award.
I saw this hit all the famous bloggers i follow and i have yet to see an answer to why the picture or award is not the sun... im cornfused. Midwest joke...anyone...guess not.

Here is what i like about these, i usually find cool new blogs to follow because i like checking out the nominees and i love getting interesting questions. However, I don't play by the rules :) hee hee so im just gonna answer the questions.

Plus, how cool is it that a blogger i totally dig nominated me! :) so cool! WAAA!

1. Favorite Drink: beer. always a refreshing beer.

2. Perfect week night evening? I come home and finish up anything that is 'hanging' over my head; laundry, cleaning, etc. while T-Dubs does dinner. Then we have a meal at the table (not in front of the TV, which is what we do every night!). Then i whomp his ass in cards. We end the night with a walk outside in the COOL FALL WEATHER ....that i am sadly still waiting on. then is Business Time.

3. Favorite place to take a weekend vacation. Anywhere, we love to travel! St. Louis. Camping locally. Ohio to see family. Stay over at a friends and drink locally! Hey if you arent in your own bed its a vacation right?

worlds biggest bottle of Catchup

4. TV Shows you're currently watching? Castel! LOVE HIM! Bones, HIMYM, Big Bang, New Girl, CHICAGO FIRE!! Supernatural. Greys, dont judge me, i just want them to end this show already, but i must keep watching. gah.

5. Favorite Football team (NFL)? Kristin...dont hate me.... i cant tell you who even played in the superbowl last year.

6. Got any good recipes?? YES! That the spouse makes!

7. Favorite Comedian? Why? Older Dane Cook stuff, because he was funny, he was really good live here a couple years ago. Seth Meyers, no explaination needed. Jimmy Fallon. John Stewart.

danecook that silly bisch

8. Club, bar or house? Camp ground? with a fire and awesome food, kthanks, lets go camping right meow.
things that may or may not happen

9. Drank? beer? wine? ...didn't you already ask this? BEER WENCH FOR LIFE!


10. How excited are you that I (kristin) nomiated you? (stealing this from Jacq and Chelsee)?? SO EXCITED!!! I love your blog soooo much. And if we were in the same town (or side of the country) we would get together and play Cards Against Humanity. Plus, i think you could probably teach me football. Something no one has accomplished yet!

Please go check out Brewmama and her friends awesome Fall Friend Swap exchange! Its very affordable and will be fun to do! if thats something you are into! I would totally do it, but bathroom construction presses on this month on top of two weddings! :) no extra mula! Please check it out!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha people always joke me because I say "corn-fused" and "holy crow!" Those are totally normal midwest sayings right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard the saying corn-fused in my life....and I have to admit, I'm a bit confused by it!! haha! And i totally love Dane Cook's older stuff too! He was hilarious! Idk what happened...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Yay!! love it!! And thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete