Tuesday, October 22, 2013

And I'm Back


You may have seen for one night a ranting post.
I can get pretty worked up and angry and decided i didnt want that out here.

Any Whoo!!!!
Who wants to hear about the 1,957 miles i logged in 13 days! :)
Also i know it doesnt say as many miles but we drove around a bit.
Vacation recap?
Alright. Here is a brief run down.
Snap shot i took into the sun that was BRUTAL on my drive back on Sunday.

Friday Night: arrived at 2am. My Papa passed away at 5 am. See more of that in this post.
Saturday- Monday was lots of family in and out, trying to make plans and service arrangements. Unfortunately, its not for another two weeks, so we will be driving the 1,400 miles home again in two weeks.
Dad had lots for T-Dubs and i to do. He is slowing down these days and isnt recovering quickly from his hernia operation. We moved tons of stuff to the third floor.
Dad did make some time to go shoot some guns.
If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything.
I am into guns.
If you dont like it, dont read my blog. end rant.

Finally, we escaped (mother and i dont always get along, ever). Friday (week later) was lunch wedding rehearsal followed with day drinking, beer runs, night drinking.
Blogger fail; no pictures.
Saturday: HUNG OVER! I am no longer young, my body CANNOT handle crappy bar food, or boozing all day.
Me, Bride - Jenna, Groom - Nick, T-Dubs - goshwerehot. justsaying

Wedding prep and Wedding time. Cried my eyes out, they wrote their own vows, the officiant did a great job, it was just so beautiful.
It was slightly chilly for an outdoor wedding.
But still amazing and beautiful.
AWWWWEEEEE!
Ok, so open bar but i was still gurgle-ly. Gross.
Venue shut down at 10, shuttle provided back to the hotel, where the partiers just kept partying.
Thankfully we got a ride with some sober friends.
I laid down in my PJs for about 45 mins.
T-Dubs really just wanted to hang with the Groom, you know, weddings, everyone is everywhere all the time.
So i put on real clothes, hoddie and jeans, and my favorite sneakers.
This totally refreshed me! Gosh i was ready to drink then!

It was nice actually to just sit and chill with a few people as the bar cleared out.
Then the Best Man was nice enough to share the cigars with those of us left. Hmmmm it was really good cigars.
I like factory wrapped cigars. Sorryimnotsorry. I hate getting chunks in my mouth.

All around wonderful, the Groom made a little speech thanking everyone and i love them and miss them already! HAPPY WEDDINGMARRIAGE TO THE DOMINOS!!

Drove 13.5 hours home from NJ on Sunday. Crossed 3 entire states widths wise.

Darth loves good breakfast
Horray for normal home, and normal breakfast with my 5 am gym time.
It was long over due, i didnt even have time to take a picture of my food.

And for all my PUMPKIN SPICE CRAZIES!
Pumpkin Spice is No Where

Thanks, Loves! and for all the prayers and kind words. They mean so very much to me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow... What a crazy time you had. Happy your back and you looked beautiful all snazzed up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dranks, dranks, dranks!!! Glad you had a good time. Sorry to hear about your grandfather, but I know what you mean when you were relieved. It's better than watching them suffer. Happy to see you back!!

    ReplyDelete