Wednesday, October 9, 2013

So What Wednesday!

    Life After I Dew
PRAISE THE LAWRD ITS HUMP DAY!
Two more days till i put this city in my rear view!
Two more days to PA mountians, beautiful countryside, rivers and lakes, and my folks house.

Today i am saying SO WHAT to....
  • supernatural premered lastnight and i dont have tv. i watch everything via the interwebs. this meant i had to stay off of twitter. booo.
  • if i want to chop my hair off after this wedding, but im chicken shit. im having a diva moment.
  • my sisters boy friend is gearing up to meet me and asked her to text me this:
  • i am pissy and stressed about visiting people when we get back 'home,' why cant we just relax? this is our vacation afterall.
  • if i am so excited our besties are getting married but im also worried about wedding drama
  • if there IS wedding drama (there always is)! I will make the best of it and dance my ass off.
  • i can't fix a single shower in our home. time to start penny pinching.
  • if i found mold growing in the ceiling tile in our closet today. and i dont even know how to begin to deal with that.
  • if i think it would be best to tear out ALL the interior walls and start over with this house. Then i could put shit where i want it.
  • if T-Dubs brought up starting to save money for our next big purchase... "you know like a new car or our NEXT DOWN PAYMENT" - insert WTF face here.
  • im a total tool that has skipped running and working out this week. I packed my gear, look for an instagram pic this afternoon robine182!
  • if i am still in awe that T-Dubs picked me. I am one lucky chica!


Thats what i am saying SO WHAT too today! What are you saying SO WHAT to?? Do you watch your shows on tv or online? How much do you pay for that?

1 comment:

  1. I hate when vacation is busy instead of relaxing. I hope you get to exercise later!

    ReplyDelete