Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The City Muesum

For the last 2 years, T-Dubs and I, take my Brother, his wife, and 5 boys to The City Muesum.
Pictures do not show how incredible this place is.
Think Dinesy Park on Crack. And then maybe you are close.
its hard to keep track of people so they wear matching shirts

So, in the tradition we took them again this year. We drove to St. Louis for the day and played! The outside is the coolest part i think. I also have only really climbed through this once and that was enough for me. It can be a little terrifiying! :)

Here is a great example.
This is bench that has a hole in the floor.
That a full grown man can climb into and disappear. TWO DIFFERENT WAYS!
its really just crazy stuff like that times a million.
All kinds of tree/cave climbing into the ceilings and floors.
This is a 10 story building.

I forgot to take a picture from the parking lot.
Thats really a cool way to look at it, because of the air planes and the bus on the roof!

T-Dubs is a good sport.
Silly boy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so mad that I didn't go the last time I was in St. Louis. I've seen where they have a giant wooden slide? Or maybe they used to?

    Anyways, so much fun! I want to take my nephews and niece!

    ReplyDelete