Thursday, October 10, 2013

Running

TOMORROW i finally leave on vacation after work.
I will drive us as far as i can get, the goal is Erie, but the reality is probably more like somewhere between Colmubus and Akron, Ohio.

Vacation bishes!

Soooooooo after being crazy sore from BodyPump, i stopped running because im a scardy cat!
Yesterday I got back out there, and posted the selfie whilst waiting for T-Dubs.
I FEEL AMAZING!
Not only that, my leg was F.I.N.E!
how did that happen??? honestly i think part of it is learning to rest with my body needs it.
yes, i think i rested a little too much. i did not anticipate how this week was going to go with late nights, packing for colder weather, planning and then dealing with a pipe leaking.
T-Dubs was a good sport and ran with me lastnight. He usually rides his bike but its broke right now.
We did 1 min walks 6 mins runs, 3 times.

These numbers dont reflect the intervals.
But I am still very happy with my pace.
I was surprised to get over 2 miles as well.
I feel like a ninny saying that, actually i feel like a ninny about all my recovery runs so far.
BUT i have got to start somewhere and get it in! So here is to being more bold with sharing!

What app do you use? How do you do intervals? How do you wear your phone? - I use runtastic, and a free interval timer, and put my phone in my flipbelt. I dont pay for apps.



1 comment:

  1. FIrst, congrats that you're back! Good for you for listening to your body. This fall weather is perfect running weather too!

    I use Nike+, just use the clock on Nike for intervals, and carry my phone or put it in my flip belt. The couch to 5k app is awesome. It tells you when to run and walk and can be used at the same time as the Nike +.

    ReplyDelete