Wednesday, October 23, 2013

so what button so what!

    Life After I Dew
DUUUUUDE!
I cannot make this button work, at work.
Lame.
Maybe i should do real work instead of blogging...nah!
annnnnnnnnd away we go! Today I am saying SO WHAT IF...
  • I have 218 unread blogs on bloglovin. I can't bear to "mark read" on any of them.
  • give me another day or two and ill prolly mark them. sorry. i gotta life to live.
  • breaking benjamin is rocking out with me. woah angry music.
  • there will be 33 hours of Christmas music on my ipod for our trip back home for the funeral in two weeks.
  • ive been dying to watch Elf. It makes me happy.
  • i want to watch Hubby Jack's & Sally's Vlog but its like a half hour long! I keep watching it in like 30 sec bits.
  • i must have this by/for Christmas.  


  • new running sneakers would be great, said the girl who will be out of town for 4 consecutive weekends. #moneystight
  • i missing running real bad, but havent sucked it up and made time for it lately
  • i promised id start eating better today, then a friend txted me to do lunch at BWWW. Ranch Wrap is where its at.
  • everyone loves all things pumpkin. and this sign made me laugh and stop on brakes in the car on our trip. nowhere...no where.. just me...uh, ok then.
  • i have parents that love me, but that i also mostly want to throat punch.
  • i am terrible child, even as an adult.
  • Pour me another sparkling cider and carmel vodka. mmmmmmkay!!!
  • I'd rather be at EVERY basketball game this year than anywhere else.

  • Cliff Alexander better committ to this HOUSE OF PAIGN! - its champaign, illinois. get it?
  • Did i mention i cannot wait for the game this week?
And thats what i am saying so what to this week! Peace out chicas!

2 comments:

  1. I love my parents so much but OMG yes they make me bonkers sometimes lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some of this carmel vodka you are talking about...YUM!

    ReplyDelete