Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thirsty And Thrusday

Hopelessly Ever After
Annnnnnndddd I'm back.
LANK UP DAT DRANK, thanks to the awesome Two Vodka Drankers
PS. I love Kristin's new blog design, she could totally do that for other people...
she might not wanna i am just typing out my brain on here.

the in laws arrive today
thankfully they always stay in a hotel
i try to be the best host ever, they are southern belles

DD (will's dad) has a drink so like a good person i stocked for it.

Tequila Sunrise
Ice in a glass
Mix OJ and Tequila, fill glass
Grenadine, pour SLOWLY over, let settle in bottom, PATIENCE IS KEY
Garnish with Orange slice or Maraschino Cherry

I am at the store trying to be the best good daughter in law.
Cannot find grenadine to save my life
also i only ever drink beer, so this proved to be a really hard task for me
I called T-Dubs twice "where do they keep liquor, do you know how many kinds of Tequila there are?"
Finally i asked for help dumbass
Guy had no idea what i was talking about
finally after a walkie talkie convo "yeah we dont have that"

Cherry Syrup will also work...i hope

We had a HUGE package at our door yesterday and i thought for sure it was a mistake.
Our besties from NJ (see prom) sent us a house gift
We broke our coffee maker on moving day, and are coffee snobs.
Also i couldn't find the part anywhere on the WEB! WTF Internet you fail me!
Its super fancy! We like! and are so blessed!
This note was inside.
We miss them all the time.

We had no idea how hard it was to meet friends as a married couple, they were really the first ones we made as a married couple then we moved!
This is just one small example of why we love them...

2 comments:

  1. Nice gift! I love a tequila sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! You're such a thoughtful daughter-in-law!! Glad to have you back!! You know I love it when you link up!!

    ReplyDelete