Friday, July 12, 2013

"this next one...goes out to Erin"

I started writing this blog for me and only me.
I have several 'original' posts i plan on never sharing.
that shits deep.
What i never thought would happen is people would read it.
I originally wanted to link up with Sally on one of her Finish the Sentence link ups,
it was fun i am just not creative enough for that shiznat.
I am minding my own business today,
working, workty, working.
my sister text me this

Erin is my sisters boss and she doesnt just rock cuz she reads my wordbarfinghere.
She has DRASTICALLY improved my sister's quality of life at her job
She is also totes funny because we all google chat while at work,
and sometimes my sister copies me their funny convos! loves!
and she plays the movie or actor games
which we love and rock at
plus i hear she is into black dudes, or is it mexicans.... or wait maybe its Vietnamese guys?
she dont like no crackers! imallowedtosaycraker imacracker


SO ERIN! this post is for you.
And its gonna be boring!
Because i have work, der! :)
unlike you and my schsiter apparently!
And because im not creative enough to do anything else.
Here is where i work.
Eat this shit up gurl!




Also my kitty, Fizzy, fits in the bowl we have had for years
and we never knew it until last night
maybe she didnt even know it.
we call her "kiki"

Happy Friday Erin.
If i ever come visit, we are dranking together and im buying the first round!

1 comment: