Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weigh In/Bad Day/PT update

Pretty Strong Medicine
Ahhhh the awesome yo-yo stag.
2-3lbs from 180-183.
This is where i was a month ago.
Gotta focus up and get past this.
I was 181 last week. Also Truth Gun, I am weighing in about 3 times a week :( but i swear its helping me make better choices!

PT Update:
Finally we are starting strength
I have tight/knotted/inflamed muscles on the inside of my right thigh.
The strength we did was core!
Booooo!
I hate crunches.
Plus I'm awful at core.
Which is why I'm prolly beer gut 100% of the time.

So we take this little ball and hold it between your knees or legs and have to do stuff with it.

Yeah I suck.
Core sucks.
Maybe having to do it will help me like it?
This is my new PT, Amy.
Shes cool and a lot more intense and ready to go!
I like! Heal me up! I'm ready to run!

Back to the jenky shock machine I used on my first day.
Yesterday at work was awful.
More so than usual. Usually i love my job.
Not so much as of late.
Anything that could wrong did, computer failure, system wipe all my data, pdf error = attachment fail to all the officers, on and on and on! :)

I have the best husband, he knows the way to my heart beer gut.
I came home to this! Murica, Amen.

9 comments:

  1. Murica LOL You crack me up! Lets murder this fattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt dammit! PS I lurve me some Miller High Life and those cans are the bomb.com. Just makes it taste better I swear hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same exact yo-yo stage. BOOOO!!! And I have been weighing in more than I should but it's because I'm a crazy obsessive loser. Waaahh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grrrrrrr I know! We a super kick butt challenge combined with healthy eating to move us past this!

      Delete
  3. UGH I haaaaaaaate core work too. And of course my biggest trouble area is my lower stomach. AWESOME. What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger? At least you got beers out of the deal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I yo yo'd around that weight forever! I just finally last week broke through the 170s. You will get it.
    p.s. you two are cute together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job ash! Just kept at it?? Thanks, I like him most days! ;)

      Delete
  5. You two are too cute!! Don't worry about that scale number. If it's helping you good, but don't stress. I have been working out hard core 4-6 days a week for almost 7 months now and have lost 10 lbs. Just 10 lbs. But I'm a hell of a lot stronger and definitely lost inches. Keep up that amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete