Wednesday, July 24, 2013

4Kottez

First off, I love Mel over at 4 Kottez.
And her last two blog posts made me cry.
mostly because i feel like i can relate in a lot of different ways.
i am terrified of discussing real things like my weight on here.
i live in fear of people judging me (but they doesnt make anyone stop judging me)

But her words are just great.
And so true.
I hope you can read it and really get as much out of it as I did.

Loves to Mel! :)
I secretly hope my leg will heal soon and i can run a race with her! :) EEK!

3 comments:

  1. Awww girl seriously thank you. Sometimes writing out who I am and how I feel helps with my own personal growth. I have so many faults and have compared myself to others for so many years - I am finally finding myself again and my happy place. Thank you for the kind words - it means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love her blog too! I think that there are people who will judge you, you matter what you put on here, so why not be totally open for the rest of the people who's life you can possibly improve by sharing your story? <hey there run on sentence

      Keep it up girls! Your blogs are both great!

      Delete
  2. i just found your blog today and you seem pretty awesome so dont even worry about anyone judging, you can just send them my way if they do :)

    ReplyDelete